Your First Appointment
Get back to enjoying life on your terms.
When a physical condition keeps you from the things you love, you want to find a way to overcome your condition and feel better. You don’t have to overcome it alone. Connect with dedicated therapists who will take the time to listen to your story, explain what’s going on with your body, and develop the most effective solutions to accomplish your goals.
When your first appointment is booked, you’ve taken the first step on your road to recovery.
Your dedicated therapist will get to know your story during your very first visit, ensuring we understand your mobility issues, medical history, and the goals you’re setting for your future.
Here’s a short video that outlines everything you need to know to prepare for physical therapy:
Your first appointment:
Here are a few quick things you should know before getting started:
- You can make the most of your visit to the clinic by filling out the new patient paperwork at home and bringing it with you to the clinic.
- Show up 15 minutes before your appointment if you have the forms pre-filled. If you haven’t filled out your forms yet, just give yourself a few extra minutes before your appointment to fill them out.
- Expect your appointment to last approximately one hour.
- Wear comfortable clothes that allow for a wide range of movements.
- Remember to bring your health and insurance details, plus any braces, crutches, and splints if you use them.
- If you have a referral, bring that along.
That’s it! That’s everything you need to know to get started.
Still haven’t booked?
Take a few minutes now to start your journey with Advanced PT!