Specialized care since 2004.
We understand how it feels to have a physical condition that keeps you from the things you love. You don’t have to overcome it alone. Connect with dedicated therapists who will take the time to listen to your story, explain what’s going on with your body, and develop the most effective solutions to accomplish your goals.
Since 2004, our award winning team of therapists have stayed on the cutting edge of care through ongoing education and certifications— making Advanced PT your go-to for specialized, one-on-one care.
Get results with top-quality, specialized therapy.
Regardless of what brings you into our office, we’re confident we have the knowledge and resources to help you get better. Our highly specialized therapists will provide you with top-quality care that addresses the source of your issue so you can get back to doing what you love.
You’ll start seeing benefits immediately, including:
- Lasting results from an integrated approach to health: At Advanced PT, we’ll care for you as a whole person, not just the sum of your symptoms. By addressing your needs both physically, emotionally, and psychologically, we can focus on getting your movement back while improving your overall well-being.
- Primary care for any movement needs: With a wide range of physical and occupational services available, we become our patients’ primary source of care for any movement need. If an issue arises, our specialists are here as a trusted resource to get you back to your healthiest self.
- World-class movement specialists at your doorstep: You don’t have to travel far to access some of the top movement experts in the country. Find the exceptional care you’re looking for from our team of highly-certified specialists right here in your community.
Ready to start feeling like yourself again?
Don’t let pain or movement limitations hold you back anymore.
Our values are what keep our patients coming back.
We know how frustrating it is to have a movement issue keep you from the people and activities you love.
At Advanced PT you are more than just a patient, you are part of our community where we live and work. You can count on us to do everything we can to help you live at your physical best and to be a dependable source of care for any movement need.
Our team ensures you always have an expert in your corner to help you overcome your movement issues and reclaim the life you love.
Here’s how it works:
- Schedule Your Appointment.
Call, chat or simply schedule an appointment online at a time that works for you. Our friendly care coordinators will reach out to help you take care of any paperwork needed and answer any questions you may have.
- Meet Your Therapist.
At your first appointment, your therapist will take the time to listen to your story and give you a thorough evaluation. With a clear understanding of your condition and your goals, they’ll create a custom plan and go over what to expect at future visits. They’ll also provide your first treatment so you can start your road to recovery before you even leave the office.
- Get the support you need to achieve your goals.
In addition to your treatment plan, we’ll empower you to continue your care at home with access to our app where you’ll find easy-to-follow exercise guides plus an option to chat with your therapist if an issue arises. With an expert team in your corner, you’ll start seeing results quickly so you can get back to doing what you love.
Don’t settle for “just living with it.”
Connect with experts you can count on.
Our team encompasses several specialties, including:
- Orthopedic/Manual Physical Therapy
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Therapy
- And More
Your dedicated therapist will take the time to listen to your story, explain what’s going on in your body, and be there to guide you every step of the way.
Meet Our Partners
Advanced Physical Therapy and Preferred Physical Therapy are one and the same. We are a locally owned outpatient physical therapy company that started back in 2004 in Wichita by three friends, Derry Larson, Brad Dopps, and David Todd. Our company started physical therapy clinics in the Wichita and surrounding areas as Advanced Physical Therapy and moved up into the Kansas City and surrounding areas as Preferred Physical Therapy. Over the years, we have expanded to include both specialties of physical therapy and occupational therapy. Although we have two names, our company has the same overall vision to build relationships for life and improve the wellness of the communities we serve.
Get back to doing what you love.
Your long-term health and happiness are our priority. Let our team help you get back to the life you love with a personalized plan for your needs.