“I feel very comfortable with the wonderful care and attention provided from all of your representatives, especially from my therapist, Josh.” – Rose
“Truly care about the health of their patients. Always have a smile and treat each person with pride and kindness.” – Patricia
“I felt welcomed and valued as a patient.” – Shaina R.
“Excellent staff, timing is always right on, no waiting, very knowledgeable staff and professional. Won’t go anywhere else but this location. Thank you all of you!” – Elizabeth W.
“Everyone there is so friendly and kind! Especially my therapist Becky! She feels like my friend. On top of that, she is good at what she does.” – Ada B.
Wichita, KS 67208
Meet the Staff
Jessica knew she wanted to be a physical therapist at an early age when she suffered a back injury her junior year in high school. With the compassion and support of her physical therapist, Jessica knew that she wanted to help people like her PT had done for her. Jessica has completed several clinical rotations in different settings including inpatient, skilled nursing, and outpatient, but she has a true passion for outpatient orthopedic PT. “There is no better feeling than helping a person get back to the activities they love to do most and knowing you helped them get there.” In her spare time, she loves to play golf, exercise, attempt DIY projects, drink coffee, and spend time with family and friends.
- Bachelors of Science in Exercise Science from Wichita State in 2012
- Doctor of Physical Therapy from Wichita State University in 2016
- Herman and Wallace Pelvic Rehab Institute
- Women’s Health/Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation
- ASTYM Certified
- Certified Dry Needling – Level 1
- Herman & Wallace Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation
- APTA-SoWH Obstetrics & Post-Partum
- Dry Needling – Level 1
- Men and Women’s Pelvic Health
- Obstetrics & Post-Partum
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehab
Danielle was born and raised in the small Kansas town of Americus. After observing several therapists in high school Danielle quickly learned she wanted to pursue a career in Physical Therapy. Danielle’s approach is a combination of manual therapy and exercise to maximize the patient’s ability to achieve prior levels of function and return to what they love.
In her spare time, Danielle enjoys outdoor activities, gardening, and spending time with family and friends.
- Wichita State University: Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science 2012
- Wichita State University: Doctor of Physical Therapy 2015
- Sports and Orthopedic Rehab
- Post-Surgical Rehab
- Post-Concussive Rehab
Brian became interested in physical therapy after attending several physical therapy sessions with his dad after a hip replacement in 2007. Brian was working as a lab technician at the time and realized he wanted to be more directly involved in patient care. Since the completion of his degree, he has worked in various settings & is excited to return to out-patient care.
In his free time, Brian enjoys spending time with family & friends, fishing, hunting, & golfing. Brian’s favorite time of year is College Basketball season.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sociology from Wichita State University 2005
- Doctor of Physical Therapy from Wichita State University 2013
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
Staci enjoys helping people reach their goals and returning to their normal activities.
- Bachelors in Exercise Science from Wichita State in 2007
- Doctor Degree in Physical Therapy from Wichita State in 2010
- Women’s Health/Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation
- Herman Wallace Pelvic Rehab Institute
- ASTYM Certified
- Norton School of Lymphatic Therapy for CLT Certification
- Oncology Rehabilitation Specialist
- Women’s Health
- Hips and Pelvis
Katie started her career in sports medicine as an outreach athletic trainer for area high schools. After realizing how much she enjoyed the rehabilitation aspect of her work with athletes, she returned to school to become a physical therapist assistant. Katie has worked primarily in orthopedics with a focus in postoperative physical therapy. Katie enjoys utilizing the problem solving and creativity she gained as an athletic trainer to help her patients meet their rehabilitation goals.
- Master of Science in Kinesiology, Kansas State University, 2009
- Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, Fort Hays State University, 2007
- Associate of Applied Science in Physical Therapist Assistant, Hutchinson Community College, 2014
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Women’s Health
Josh was born and raised in Wichita. He discovered his passion for physical therapy while taking his grandmother to her appointments. Josh was drawn to the amount of time a physical therapist gets to spend with their patients, getting to know them while addressing their symptoms and goals, and teaching them how to care for themselves after their time in therapy has ended.
While in school, Josh experienced a diverse series of clinical settings. He has experience working with patients suffering from neurological injuries in an inpatient rehab setting, he has worked with back pain frequently in the context of workplace injuries and motor vehicle accidents, and he has worked with a wide array of post-surgical patients in order to help him learn to optimize their recovery. While Josh enjoyed each of these settings, his favorite part was being able to synthesize what he learned to treat the entire patient simultaneously.
When not in the clinic, you can find Josh coaching tennis for Wichita Collegiate and screaming from the stands of Koch Arena any time the Shockers are playing at home. He enjoys anything he can do outside, especially tennis or sand volleyball. When the weather is nice you can find him on a patio, when the weather isn’t nice you can find him complaining about the weather.
- Bachelor’s of Chemistry, Pre-Medicine, Wichita State University – 2013
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Wichita State University – 2019
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Neurological Rehab
- Post-Cerebrovascular Accident (CVA)
- Back Pain
Bonne brings over ten years of Occupational Therapy practice to Advanced Physical Therapy. Prior to her arrival, APT had no outpatient OT presence in the Wichita area. Bonne’s background consists of a wide variety of settings including Inpatient, Outpatient, and Long Term Care facilities. Bonne is ASTYM certified and has worked as a hand therapist with patients suffering from upper extremity fractures, tendon lacerations, arthritis, nerve injuries, overuse injuries, and sports related injuries. She is well versed in upper extremity splinting. In her spare time, Bonne enjoys spending time with her husband and two children.
- Bachelor’s Degree – University of Toledo
- Master’s Degree – Bowling Green State University, Exercise Physiology
- Bachelor of Science – Newman University, Occupational Therapy
- ASTYM certified
- Lateral/Medical Epicondylitis
- Digit/Wrist/Elbow fractures
- Proximal Humerus Fx
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Median/Radial/Ulnar nerve injuries
Zach first became interested in physical therapy when he tore his meniscus playing sports in high school. After surgery, his physical therapist helped get him back on the field and he was able to accomplish his dream of playing college football. Having seen the impact of physical therapy in his life, Zach is passionate about helping people regain their lives.
Zach is married to his beautiful wife and they have an adorable Goldendoodle. His organized sports days are over, but he enjoys being active through sports and exercise. Whenever possible, he loves to travel and explore our amazing planet.
- Wichita State University – 2017
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science
- Wichita State University – 2020
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Pursuing a Manual Therapy Fellowship
- Sports Medicine